Headlines News :
Home » » T Mobile Sidekick LX 2009 Party

T Mobile Sidekick LX 2009 Party

Written By kang on 23.4.09 | 9:33 PM

T Mobile Sidekick LX 2009 Party @ The Sidekick Social Club

T-Mobile actually knows how to throw a great party, for Twitter followers you guys already got the firsthand scoop that attended the private launch party for the Sidekick LX 2009 at the Sidekick Social Club on Tuesday night. The party was a packed house, great food (they always have cool ideas, this time its make your own nachos and a hot dog stand), music was poppin’,open bar, arcade games area and a gifting spot for VIPS. When I walked in Jordana took me around and handed me the new orchid color Sidekick LX to experience it firsthand, I have to be honest at first I wasn’t too used to it since I’ve been off the Sidekick for a few years- I’m a BlackBerry girl now. But being tech savvy (haha) I got the hang of it in a few minutes, the first thing I was attracted to was the amazing orchid color and the 3.2-inch F-WVGA screen with high-definition LCD technology with 854×480 resolution its crisp clear and not to mention the full on QWERTY keyboard, makes typing so much easier! All my memories of the Sidekick came back in a few clicks, it was like the good old days but with an upgraded device. The new device is sleek and slim, not bulky like it used to be, the high-speed web browsing with 3G support is fast so it’s great for live blogging. The built-in support for the top social networking applications including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter was handy and easy to use, I was Twittering all night if you haven’t noticed ha! That night was definitely a fashion meets tech party, fun times. Big thanks to T-Mobile, Jackson and Jordana!


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. LAPTOP | NOTEBOOK | COMPUTER | TECHNOLOGY - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template